- Stop all DocuWare Services and all DocuWare Application Pools (IIS). As an alternative the whole IIS can be stopped as well.
- Start the tool 'DocuWare Message Bus Administration' as administrator.
C:\Program Files (x86)\DocuWare\Setup Components\DocuWare.MessageBusAdministration.exe
Take care to use the Network Adapter 'Default network adapter'
- Clear all available queues by pressing the button 'Remove all private message queues'.
Confirm the following message: "This will remove the following private message queues from this computer"
- When finished the message 'Removed all private DocuWae message queue(s)." pops up.
- Start all DocuWare Services and all DocuWare Application Pools (IIS) or IIS again.
Please take care that you are still using Network Adapter 'Default network adapter' when you are leaving the DocuWare Message Bus Administration.
You can easily change the adapter by accident, when scrolling with the mouse wheel.